Volgers

vrijdag 9 augustus 2024

Last day of my GIU week!!!

 

Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!! (GIU)

Each day of this week I will show you some creations I made with stamps from my favorite Stamp Company: Unity Stamps.


Why are they my favorite?

They have the best red rubber stamps, (oh and also some are available in clear stamps now!), they have the best customer service I ever experienced, the prices are so good, as well as their regular sales.

So even shipping to the Netherlands is expensive ( which they can't help ofcourse) they are worth it so much to order stamps from them.


Also, it is a small family business who work hard to make all the beautiful stamps theirselves!

The Unity Show and Tell page is so friendly and fun, it feels like a big family!


For this week, comment on my blog and maybe you are one of two the lucky winners!

Unity gives 2 lucky one a GC of 20 dollar!!


Last day already!! Sigh, time flies!


Today I am showcasing one of the most gorgeous butterfly stamps, Seraphim wings.

They also have a matching die for this one!!


First one, I used a foil background, and colored the butterfly with alcohol inks on Yupo paper.

Hand cut the butterfly.





Second one  is coloured with copics



And the last one with polychromo pencils.

 This stamps is so beautiful , and HUGE!!

4,5x 5 inch

It make such pretty cards!!


That was it for my week!

I hope you all enjoyed my projects.

I sure had fun making and showing them all!!


21 opmerkingen:

  1. Your techniques are so beautiful! Love this butterfly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful cards! This is the prettiest butterfly.. Thanks for sharing your cards and inspiration this week! Hope you have a great weekend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely cards. I the first one is my favorite! I really enjoyed seeing all your creations this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So much pretty here! That's a gorgeous butterfly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. All beautiful cards!!! My favorite is the alcohol ink colored one ❤️❤️❤️-Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. all three cards are amazing! I love how you created cards with the seraphim butterfly and used different mediums on them. the color palette you chose is beautiful. Your techniques, creativity and talent really shine through your cards. thank you for the week of inspirations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So very beautiful! Love all three and the pretty color combos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love these!! You have shared wonderful techniques this week and I have been inspired! Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. All 3 cards are so beautiful! Thank you for your lovely artwork!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love the beautiful butterfly cards you created! Great techniques! Thanks for sharing your cards with us! It's been a fun GIU week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow, what a beautiful stamp and you showcased it beautifully with 3 different techniques! Super job and beautiful cards! Congrats on a great week! Joyce Verdon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Stephanie Serrano9 augustus 2024 om 20:37

    Great way to showcase this beat stamp, they are all great cards! I have enjoyed all your projects this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. This is such a beautiful butterfly. Thank you for all your inspiration this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Such a great week Sandra! I love these cards! Thank you for your inspiration! - Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Another three gorgeous cards! Thank you for a great week of fabulous projects.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Oh these are gorgeous Sandra! I think the 3rd one is my absolute favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen