Volgers

maandag 5 augustus 2024

Growing in Unity-day 1

 

Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!! (GIU)

Each day of this week I will show you some creations I made with stamps from my favorite Stamp Company: Unity Stamps.


Why are they my favorite?

They have the best red rubber stamps, (oh and also some are available in clear stamps now!), they have the best customer service I ever experienced, the prices are so good, as well as their regular sales.

So even shipping to the Netherlands is expensive ( which they can't help ofcourse) they are worth it so much to order stamps from them.


Also, it is a small family business who work hard to make all the beautiful stamps theirselves!

The Unity Show and Tell page is so friendly and fun, it feels like a big family!


For this week, comment on my blog and maybe you are one of two the lucky winners!

Unity gives 2 lucky one a GC of 20 dollar!!



Day 1 is all about Puppy's!!!



For the first card I used a cute set: Pawesome Peepers!
There are 8 (!) dogs in this set!!
I used some paws and heart from other sets for the background.




For the next 2 cards:
Unfortunately we sometimes need sympathy cards too.
I use this stamp a lot for that.





I hope to see you tomorrow again for day 2!!

30 opmerkingen:

  1. Great way to use those little pups! Cute cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I forgot to add my name- cute pups comment from Linda Abel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I LOVE the doggy cards!! The 3rd is my favorite!!- Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful cards! Cute puppies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful cards! Love the sympathy card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such cute puppy love cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Sweet cards with these adorable pups!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stephanie serrano5 augustus 2024 om 16:37

    Adorable cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great cards, Sandra! I'm so looking forward to seeing all your creations this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. They are all such sweet cards Sandra! I especially love the puppies with the paw print -heart background. 🐾 ❤️ 🐶 😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. On my goodness - such lovely cards!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love your cards!! I just last week had to make a card for afriend who lost her fur baby!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love them! Especially the peeping, masked pup in the paws heart with the blue background ♥️
    ANGIE BUEHLER

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Lovely “doggo” cards! I never think to make them… and I have 2 dogs… so you’ve inspired me! Love the dog in the heart one especially! Have a great and fun week, Sandra
    Joyce Verdon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Puppies!! They’re all so cute! I just love how you masked the little guy into the heart shaped paws. So adorable!! Love your patterned paper choices too! - Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. this is so sweet! i love how you combined stamps to create this card. i love dogs and the Unity set is definitely one of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. These are both super cute ... I've been eying those doggo stamps for a while and I am think I'm going to have to order them soon!
    Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Aurora Loaiza

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Adorable cards, Sandra 🥰 Michelle Lorenz 💖✨️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. These are all great cards. The second one is my favorite.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Awww, your cards are darling. Love them all.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Your cards are so adorable and sweet. Love all the embossing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Adorable cards! I think I need the puppy set.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. The cards are so cute! Great job!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Sweet cards. So creative and beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen