Volgers

woensdag 7 augustus 2024

Growing in Unity - day 3

 

Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!! (GIU)

Each day of this week I will show you some creations I made with stamps from my favorite Stamp Company: Unity Stamps.


Why are they my favorite?

They have the best red rubber stamps, (oh and also some are available in clear stamps now!), they have the best customer service I ever experienced, the prices are so good, as well as their regular sales.

So even shipping to the Netherlands is expensive ( which they can't help ofcourse) they are worth it so much to order stamps from them.


Also, it is a small family business who work hard to make all the beautiful stamps theirselves!

The Unity Show and Tell page is so friendly and fun, it feels like a big family!


For this week, comment on my blog and maybe you are one of two the lucky winners!

Unity gives 2 lucky one a GC of 20 dollar!!



Some of you now I make Christmas cards al year long!

So day 3 is all about Christmas!!


This is my lates Christmas stamp!!

Something about Christmas

I love how it looks on craft!!

I added a snowflake background with a stencil and snowpaste.

Colored with polychromo pencils




Second one is from a KOTM kit, Kinda Sorta love ya
The KOTM kits are membership kits, and full of pretty red rubber!!!



Third one for today,
This isuch an easy stamp, becuase it has the background already.
Stamp it, add paper and a card is ready!!



That is it for today, tomorriw I'll be back with day 4!!


22 opmerkingen:

  1. PErfect holiday cards! Great backgrounds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All 3 very special and unique Christmas cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love that you make Christmas cards all year... it cuts down on the stress of the holidays!! They are all uniquely and wonderfully made!! Happy birthday, hun Have an AMAZING day!!! 🥳🎉🎊 Michelle Lorenz 💖✨️🤗 Birthday hugs🤗

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards! Happy birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love your Christmas cards! I have that bottom stamp from a long time ago. Now you’ve given me fresh inspiration by adding the stars!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! Love all of them, especially the deer one. Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Stephanie serrano7 augustus 2024 om 16:23

    Love all 3 of these, I am so bad at Christmas cards! Good for you making them all year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your Beautiful winter cards Sandra!!! ❤️⛄️🦌🌲

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Happy Birthday!! I love all of your holiday cards. The deer is my favorite ❤️❤️-Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wonderful Christmas cards! I enjoy making a few each month to avoid the holiday rush! Love the way the snowman looks on the kraft paper!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love all three Christmas cards so much - I can't pick a favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love your Christmas cards! The snowman is so special. Your coloring is perfect!! - Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow! These are all fabulous, I especially love the snowman

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oh my, what beautiful Christmas cards, Sandra! Never too early to get a few of those done! I especially love the evergreen tree cards with the stars…so soft and pretty! Joyce Verdon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I have been starting Christmas cards early this year. Love the snowman. He looks so festive as do the deer and pine trees. Love your work

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. the pencils on kraft is so vibrant. Love the snowy background too. Your coloring on the deer is awesome and the last card is beautiful with the green on the trees and the star background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful Christmas cards!! I need to pull that deer stamp out again and use him! He's so great!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. ooooh these are all stunning! I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite! (Hugs)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen