Volgers

dinsdag 6 augustus 2024

Growing in Unity - day 2

 

Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!! (GIU)

Each day of this week I will show you some creations I made with stamps from my favorite Stamp Company: Unity Stamps.


Why are they my favorite?

They have the best red rubber stamps, (oh and also some are available in clear stamps now!), they have the best customer service I ever experienced, the prices are so good, as well as their regular sales.

So even shipping to the Netherlands is expensive ( which they can't help ofcourse) they are worth it so much to order stamps from them.


Also, it is a small family business who work hard to make all the beautiful stamps theirselves!

The Unity Show and Tell page is so friendly and fun, it feels like a big family!


For this week, comment on my blog and maybe you are one of two the lucky winners!

Unity gives 2 lucky one a GC of 20 dollar!!


Day 2 is all about flowers!

And Unity has so many gorgeous stamps for that!!



The first one is a tag I made, with Rectified Poppies background.

I first colored the whole stamp, addes some distress inks to the background and then  die cut it with a post stamp die, made it a tag.




Second one is such a pretty stamp!!
I watercolored this one.



And 3th one, also a favorite stamp of mine, from a KOTM kit

I used 2 of the vases from the stamp, water colored them and put them on an alcohol ink background.

Then made it  on a post it note box.




See you tomorrow for day 3!!

25 opmerkingen:

  1. These are all fabulous! I love that you used a section of the Rectified Poppies background stamp to make the tag - so pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stephanie Serrano6 augustus 2024 om 13:00

    I love them all, coloring is outstanding! 😀

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The cards are all so beautiful. I love your work.

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful tag- I love the poppies!! I especially love your watercoloring on the bottles of the card and post/it holder.-Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. All are absolutely stunning!
    Angie Buehler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love the poppies and using the stamp dies. The last card in the vases is stunning. Love the green colored bottles and placing on a alcohol ink background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful work. Love your cards and tag.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So beautiful, and your watercoloring is fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow!!! All are so well done! Love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Your artistry is incredible! Beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I'm a big fan of any kind of text so I love that about the first two projects. I love that layers on the first card and you've colored them all so beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. your floral cards and tag are stunning! The colors, design and style are awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful projects with these lovely floral designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Sandra! Your projects today are stunning!
    Works of art! - Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wonderful projects! I really like the small post it note painting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Super fun cards and tag! Love the SMAK and other kits you used! I especially love the SMAK vase card! Joyce Verdon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful floral collection today!!! Love them ALL 💕 Michelle Lorenz 🥰

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. All beautiful, I love your third creation with the white and pink alcohol ink background. It is so artistic and adds so much dramatic style! Rachel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Beautiful florals!! I'm working backwards!! So many wonderful cards you've made all week!! Well done my friend!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. All so pretty! I love the bookmarks! (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen