Volgers

donderdag 8 augustus 2024

Growing in Unity -day 4

 

Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!! (GIU)

Each day of this week I will show you some creations I made with stamps from my favorite Stamp Company: Unity Stamps.


Why are they my favorite?

They have the best red rubber stamps, (oh and also some are available in clear stamps now!), they have the best customer service I ever experienced, the prices are so good, as well as their regular sales.

So even shipping to the Netherlands is expensive ( which they can't help ofcourse) they are worth it so much to order stamps from them.


Also, it is a small family business who work hard to make all the beautiful stamps theirselves!

The Unity Show and Tell page is so friendly and fun, it feels like a big family!


For this week, comment on my blog and maybe you are one of two the lucky winners!

Unity gives 2 lucky one a GC of 20 dollar!!



Today is all about Shaker cards!!

I love to make Shaker cards :D


For the first one I used : Sucks to get old.

I used Ice cream sprinkles as shaker elements.




Second one, a baby card
the bear from the set Darling Menagerie
So easy to make a background with a stamp and stencil set!!


Lat one for today, Here's the Scoop  from the KOTM Life is better in flip flops!
I uses a summer embossing folder for background, and again Ice cream sprinkles for shaker elements.



Join me tomorrow for my last GIU day!!

23 opmerkingen:

  1. Love shaker cards. I especially love the bear card. (Bears are my favorite!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your cards are so sweet! Hope you had a sweet birthday yesterday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The ice cream one is perfect with the sprinkles!! Love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are wonderful ♥️
    Angie Buehler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love shaker cards and yours are extra sweet with sprinkles! What a great idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great job!! I love shaker cards!!! The ice cream cone is my favorite.-Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Sweet cards! I love shakers but never think to make them myself.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such fun shaker cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. How fun and festive are those? I love your idea of using ice cream sprinkles… really adds a fun embellishment to the cards! You did a great job on these… and again I think my favorite is the last card using the summer embossing folder in the background with the ice cream cone and sprinkles! Super fun! Joyce Verdon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So cute!! That ice cream one has me inspired for Stars first birthday card! Her party is Sweet One themed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. 3 fun cards, shakers are such fun to make

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Fun and colorful cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. oh all the cards are so happy and cheerful! the bright colors and candy is super fun. I love the bear and the balloons, so sweet. The sprinkles on the third card is so tempting making me hungry. All your cards are so creative with those sprinkles!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Shakers are my fave type of card. These are so fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. These are great! Shaker cards are always so fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. You have amazing patience to do so many cool shaker cards!! Wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. YUM! Now I want icecream! What fun cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen