Volgers

vrijdag 24 maart 2023

Last day of my Growing in Unity week!!


I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some links:

Unity Stamp Co | So Much Pretty In One Place

FB Page

Instagram

TikTok

You Tube




I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Today is my last day already!!

And especially for Angela I made for today all about Butterflies, since she looooooves butterfly stamps :)


First one is one in bold colors, love how it turned out.

The stampset is called New Fluttering miracles

Colored with copics.





Second one is a sort of mixed media card , I used stencils for the background 
( background paper was added with paper flowers Igot years ago!!) and used the set 3 little butterflies.
colored with pencils





This gorgeous butterfly if from Free your dreams, a KOTM kit, I just love the tiny flowers in this one!
I stamped the butterfly with versamark and gold embossing powder, colored with copics.
The background is a stencil with distress oxide ink blending




This butterfly is also one of my favorites!! Allow yourself.
I added the bubblestamp from the kit You can do it, and a little cornere stamp form the kit 
I stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed all images with a blue greenish embossingpowder.
Finished it off with some gold splatters and a ribbon and bow






Last one for my week, this stampset is so pretty, but unfortunaly not available anymore (?)
It is called Live what you love by Joslyn Nielson, such a pretty set!
water coloring on this one, and added a pretty border die.



That was all for my week, I hope you enjoyed looking to my cards, and maybe I gave you some inspiration.

Make sure to comment on each day to make chance to one of the two Store credits!

Cause shopping with GC or Store credit is the best :D

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Just beautiful butterfly cards! What a great week. Thanks for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards this week. I love your unique take on your cards. The butterflies are awesome!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful butterfly projects! Enjoyed your GIU.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These cards are all so stunning!!! Really enjoyed following along with you this week!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are awesome again all different but all beautiful, with everything about number 2 being my favorite ❤ wonderful week. You knocked out so many.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the butterfly cards, but the.one on black is absolutely breathtaking! I've enjoyed your GIU week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Awww, that is Sweet, in honor of our Angela!!! Butterflies have become special to me too!!! Love how they all have their own vibe!!! Great coloring and choice of color on each!!! Enjoyed your week, thanks for all the inspiration!!! Michelle Lorenz ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a lovely way to finish the week with all these beautiful butterflies! 🦋Thanks for the inspiration! I need to pull my Unity butterflies out and create.😊 Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations this week Sandra!!!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Sandra, these are gorgeous cards! You can't have too many butterflies! Your GIU week has been wonderful and inspiring. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful cards! Love your embossed teal butterfly card the best. Thanks for sharing this week! -Pam Foy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Such lovely butterfly cards! You are an amazing cardmaker and gave us so many inspiring ideas this week! Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful butterfly designs! Love the cards you created!
    Thanks for a fun GIU week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Thanks for a Great week! Love these butterfly cards. I have gotten many ideas throughout the week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love butterflies, too! What's not to love??! And what a lovely array of cards to finish your inspirational week. I'm a little partial to purple so I'll pick that one as my fave. lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. All your cards are beautiful Sandra! It was fun having you front and center for an entire week. now I’ll just have to sneak the peaks of your creations when I scroll through the Unity page. Have a blessed day my crafty friend💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. All Beautiful!! Love how you themed your days and showed us so much inspiration!! You had a great week!
    Aurora Loaiza

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Girl, I have been trying to be good and not buy anymore butterfly stamps but now I need to do some shopping soon!
    These are gorgeous! Hard to pick a favorite!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent this week! (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen