Volgers

maandag 20 maart 2023

Day 1, Growing in Unity!

 

 I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube



I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Today is all about flowers, Unity has the most beautiful flowerstamps!!



First one is a gorgeous background stamp, I use it a lot!!

I love the sentiments that comes with it!

Newspring Floral Greetings, it is a must have stamp set!!

I embossed with clear embossing powder, ink blended with distress oxide and after that, I foiled it.

Love the shimmer that gives it!







Second one is a beautiful stamp set, you can use the succulents as set of just as stand alone stamp.

I fuzzy cut the succulents and made a slimline card.

Thrive Always

Colored with copics






Third one for today, such a pretty stamp set, it is an former Layers of Life stamp.

I colored with Polychromo pencils on craft cardstock .





And the last one for today, the gorgeous and HUGE Blooming Peonies,
6,5 inch/16,5 cm marvellous red rubber!!

This one is so great for water coloring!
I used watercolor pencils  on this one.



I hope to see you tomorrow for my second Growing in Unity day!!



29 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your beautiful creations. What a treat to get to see not one card but 4! - Pam Foy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It’s such a fun week. Congrats! Lovely fist card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Four beautiful cards! Looking forward to spending the week with you. Debbie Farrell

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful cards, Sandra! I especially love the big peonies... you've inspired me to ink it up again. I'm looking forward to your GIU week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooi gedaan! Gr. Renate

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow!! You have outdone yourself with 4 to start the week! That peony is a favorite of mine and love your coloring! You truly are an artist!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. They are all beauties!!! (Michelle Lorenz-not sure how it will list)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Theses cards are beautiful! That is a great background stamp. I love how you used it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So many beautiful floral cards Sandra! The big peony stamp is a favorite and I love your coloring on kraft paper! So looking forward to your week!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Stunning cards!!
    I especially love your blooming peonies!!

    Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Such a beautiful collection of floral cards! They are like a breath of spring!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Great cards! Love the Bloomin' Peonies. Looking forward to your week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wow! You went above and beyond! All the cards are so different and beautiful. I love the succulent one, probably because I recently made a succulent card too.
    Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Beautiful cards! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Beautiful! Every one of them! I especially like the idea of embossing Newsprint Floral. Will have to try that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful! I love the Thrive Always card, the colors are so vivid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Your coloring is just wonderful and I love all of your pretty cards. I especially love the pencil coloring on kraft.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. So many cards and they are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing Sandra!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Wow, so many pretty cards. Love the succulents. Hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Beautiful cards! You've been busy! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your GIU projects this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Beautiful cards! I love the floral coloring and the embossing on the first card is so creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Congrats on Unity week. Your cards are amazing! Love all your different takes/medias used! Amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Love these cards!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen