Volgers

woensdag 22 maart 2023

Day 3 Growing in Unity


I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some links:

Unity Stamp Co | So Much Pretty In One Place

FB Page

Instagram

TikTok

You Tube




I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Day 3 is all about Cuties!!!! Animals!


Nr.1 is from the cute set Puppy RUFF, how adorable is he/she???

I made a mixed media background with paints and inksprays, added with a stencil and texture paste some paw prints and bones and the sentiment also from a stencil.

Colored with copics





Nr. 2 is so adorable too, it is the Phyliss Harris stampset BIG TIME special.
Colored with watercolor paints





Another Phyllis Harris one It's your day Panda, really love this one!! It would work great with the cloud stencil too!!
Colored with copics.





Last one for today, one of my favorites, Best owl around.
A mixed media background with paints and sprays, the owls are colored with water color pencils.



See you tomorrow!!

19 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG how cute, love the curved mat on the first...the girl on the stool next to the giraffe is adorable... the owl background is great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such great cards! I love those little owls!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your backgrounds!!! I think I swapped someone for that Puppy Ruff, I need to ink him up!!! They are all GREAT!
    Panda with the balloons is SUPER FUN!!! Michelle Lorenz 😁

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awww!! Super cute day!! I love your cards! The backgrounds are so cool!! Those balloons on the panda card are colored awesome! They pop! 🤭🤭
    ❤️ Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great colors and textures on this set of cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sandra each of these are so cute and made me smile! Love the puppy ruff one, as I’m a dog lover! Thanks for sharing! -Pam Foy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Adorable cards with these cute animals! Love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Each one fun and unique! Love that giraffe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So many lovely cards! That puppy is adorable. I really love the giraffe & girl image; how sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. All your cards are fantastic! Love the puppy stamp! Great backgrounds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Adorable animal cards!! Love love love the owls!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Cute cards! I love the puppy!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love all the critters you chose. Just darling cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love all these critter cards!!! Girl - where do you find the time to make so many? LOL they are darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen