Volgers

donderdag 23 maart 2023

Day 4 Growing in Unity

 

I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some links:

Unity Stamp Co | So Much Pretty In One Place

FB Page

Instagram

TikTok

You Tube




I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Day 4 already, time flies!!

Today I have some Christmas cards, never too early for that!!

 

A paint and spray background, combined with a stencel for the  texrure paste stars and a snowflake from a grabbag. ( love grabbags!!)
The deer is called All is calm and bright.
The deer is colored with copics.





I used again the star stencil foe the second one, with the gold texture paste.
And the stampset is Cheers.
This set is so beautiful!!
Colored with wter color pencils.




One of latest Christmas stampset is Feliz Navidog with the Wooden sign add on, so cute!!!
I paired him with fuzzy cut sweatersand background papers  from the paper set Cozy Christmas
Colored with water colors.



And last one for today, Bells and Holly, a fabulous set.

Also on papers and fuzzy cut sweater from paper pad Cozy Christmas.

Colored with copics and glitter markers.


That was it for today, I hope you will check in tomorrow for my last day for GIU.

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice cards ~ especially like the first Christmas card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! These are all so beautiful! I love the all is calm but the puppy is a close second! Have a great day!-Pam Foy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOWZA!!! You will certainly be prepared for Christmas this year if you are busting them out four at a time, THAT'S AWESOME!!! They are ALL FABULOUS!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration ❤️ Michelle Lorenz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So many beautiful cards !!! I love the misty backgrounds on the deer cards and your festive use of gold throughout. My favourite is your sweet dog one… so cute! ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful cards! I really love the first one with the beautiful snowflakes and stars background, and the card with the cute dog is just adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love all these cards, but the first one is definitely my favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Another group of fantastic cards! Love the Cheers card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Each card is so creative! Your combinations of papers and layering and sparkle and stenciling is very effective. Hard to choose a favorite but I like the one with bells.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So fun and fabulous full of lots of wonderful details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful cards! I’m partial to the dog ones!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. So many inspiring cards but I love the deer the most!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Great cards!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love these! Love how you created the backgrounds and layers!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love the backgrounds!great cards. Jean marmo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wonderful cards and it's never to early to work on Christmas cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great ideas for the holidays. Just wonderfully festive cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Nice cards, the simplicity of the last is wonderful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Dat hert is echt geweldig! Mooie kaarten, zussie! Goed gedaan weer!! Fijn hè, een mooie hobby hebben🥰

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. You know I love Christmas cards and these do not disapoint! Love this them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen