Volgers

dinsdag 21 maart 2023

Day 2 Growing in Unity


I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some links:

Unity Stamp Co | So Much Pretty In One Place

FB Page

Instagram

TikTok

You Tube




I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Today I am showing some masciline , or suitable for masculine cards.


This is a bookmark I made for my dad, he liked it a lot!!
I used  not always...but as focal image, with some mixed media stamps from Hello Beautiful, Beautiful Elements and Vibes.



Second one is made with background builder seasonal set 1, love these stamps!! So fun to make backgrounds with these!!
The sentiment is a part of Cheers to the holidays sentiment, I just put some tape on the part I did not wanted when inking it up, so I could just use the Cheers part.
The glass is unfortunately not Unity .




Gnomes are also suitable for masculine cards!!!! I love this cute little one with heart!
I made the background with a stencil and duo transfer gel and foiled it.
Gnome one like you is the stamp.




Now this beautiful Mandala stamp, I loved coloring this one, not specific masculine but suitable!!
The stamp is from the kit Unexpected Places.




Last one is also made with the kit Not Always....but and with Age and wine.
That sentiment fitted perfectly.



See you tomorrow for day 3!!


21 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the masculine stamp ideas. The mandala is so beautiful. Love the bright colors! -Pam Foy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They all are lovely I especially love the mandala. Debbie Farrell

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love it! 🤩 Renate Maas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. All are wonderful! The bookmark is great for a man. The gnome is adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great cards, love the craft paper ones and the frayed ribbon on the one is awesome

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fantastic cards! Love how you created the background on the cheers card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Loving all of your textures and patterns!! ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. All of your cards.are great, but I especially love the bookmark! ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Fantastic! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Masculine cards are difficult for me too.
    Shannon H

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So many lovely cards. Love the one with the wine glass. Such a gorgeous design. Hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wonderful collection of masculine cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Great cards! Good job on the masculine ones. I struggle with the background builder. Yours inspired me to try again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love the variety! The mandala card is a favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love the use of kraft, male image and bright colors on the others!!! Fun coloring on the mandala...Michelle Lorenz 😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Great tag and cards!!
    I love the burlap accent on the one card!!

    Silvia Haynes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love seeing masculine inspiration! These are all great. I especially love the gnome card and the pretty sparkle.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Gorgeous mandala!! Love the colors you chose! Great cards!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Wow! What fun cards Sandra. All of them are great but I really love the mandala! It's gorgeous and that gnome to too cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen