Volgers

donderdag 29 december 2022

Growing in Unity, day 4

 I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube



I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


For today I used Stamp and Stencil sets from Unity.


I love this tulip set, so easy to color with inks and the stencils!

Tulip layering stamp ( stencil is not available at the moment)



The Peony set is gorgeous! I just used the stamp here


Tis one I heat embossed with gold and watercolored the image.



And this one is so pretty too, very large!!

De Fleur Daisy



Tomorrow is my last day of Growing in Unity, see you again!!



17 opmerkingen:

  1. Your coloring and inking is phenomenal on all of these cards, Sandra! They’re all gorgeous.
    -Selena Megahan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your flower cards are all so lovely Sandra!!! It’s like having a spring bouquet in the middle of winter!😊🌺❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So colorful! Makes me dream for Spring
    Angie Buehler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the stamps & stencils! These are very pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another absolutely amazing day, Sandra! Your coloring is so beautiful!! All really lovely cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the layering tulips and your colors are so pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous floral designs! I love the coloring on each one! The tulips card is a favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The tulip set is gorgeous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are gorgeous Sandra. I need to put the tulip set on my wish list! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. ooooh, those colorful florals are so refreshing to see on this gloomy rainy day here in California. I love how you colored each one of those tulips and so happy to have that stencil set! Each card is just beautiful Sandra!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Unity has so many great flower sets and you've highlighted these beautifully! I'm going to try embossing in gold - it looks so elegant.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful cards! I have the Daisy set and the Tulip is on my wishlist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful florals...I REALLY need to pull the tulip and peony sets out and play with them too!!! ♥️♥️♥️
    Michelle Lorenz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Your florals are so bright and cheerful! Very springy! Jenni Shamblin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Sandra these are all so lovely floral cards! Love them all but those tulips will always be my favorite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen