Volgers

dinsdag 27 december 2022

Growing in Unity, day 2

  I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube



I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


For today I have some Shaker cards for you!!

First one, another beautiful background, Botanical Background.
Stamped on craft paper, and ffor the shaker elements I used Unity Sequins



I think this doggie is so adorable!! He is from the set I Ruff you.




A Christmas shaker card, with a cute stamp, Merry Christmas Treeline


One of my first stamps from a grabbag, (Oh Deer) Happy Holidays.





I hope to see you tomorrow for day 3!





20 opmerkingen:

  1. These are all gorgeous Sandra! I especially love the dog and snow globe one!! What die set did you use to make the frame around the puppy? I love it.
    -Selena Megahan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Selena, that was actually a repurposed gift package!! Not a die.

      Verwijderen
  2. Your shaker cards are very cute. I am always amazed of the stamps used that I have never seen before!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow!! From the base papers to the actual finished cards…each one is just beautiful, Sandra!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love them all ❤️
    Karen adams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great cards! Merry Christmas Treeline is my favorite! ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You are really “shaking” things up! 😊 Wonderful cards!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great shaker cards! I've never made one. This is my inspiration to use the sequins in my stash.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So much fun packed into this post! Love all the card! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. My fave is the dog card. Too cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love those trees in your snow globe die! Awesome shakers Sandra!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. YAY FOR SHAKERS...they are challenging!!! (Michelle Lorenz) ♥️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Great shaker cards! I especially love that snowglobe scene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. How brave of you to take on so many different styles of shaker cards! I have so much trouble with them! The tree line one is my favorite that you created here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Absolutely love them all! I have to say that the snow globe is my favorite!! Jenni Shamblin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen