Volgers

maandag 26 december 2022

Growing in Unity- day 1

 I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube


I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


Now on to my cards for today:


I am showing your  my favorite stamp of this moment.

Newsprint Floral Greetings.

A beautiful ful cardsize stamps and it comes with 5 sentiments!



First card is colored on real wood, a sheet that is normally used on a bbq for smoking meat, but I use it for my cards.

I used watercolors on this one.




Second one is colores with Polychromo pencils


This one is made with water colors too.


And the last one I embossed with clear embossingpowder, then colored with Distress Oxide Inks.

And after that I put some foil on the image and run through my laminator, if you look close you can see the pretty shimmer!



See you tomorrow for my next projects!


34 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty. Especially the wood one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The cards are all beautiful! I love that you used wood on one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are all so pretty, Sandra! Each more lovely than the next. Well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Loving this stamp set ideas for sets of cards made as gifts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lydia Hallum Love you ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love all of your creations! So interesting to see it done in so many different ways and techniques!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You've created such beautiful cards for your first day! I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow - these are all gorgeous and colored to perfection with each medium you used. I love that you colored on wood; so unique!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are beautiful cards. Loved the soft colors on a Kraft type paper you used. Can’t wait to see what you do next!💙💜❤️💚

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful cards with this pretty floral design! I love the one on the wood!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. These are all so beautiful Sandra! Have a fabulous week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow! Your cards are gorgeous! Only a crafter would have looked at those wood sheets and said hmmmm, I can use those! LOL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow! So much beauty in one stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. That is one of my favorite stamps as well!! Love your creation with it! Have never tried stamping on wood !! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love the stamp set that you used! I can’t wait to play with mine! Thanks for sharing your amazing art! Can’t wait to see more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. They ALL look FABULOUS!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. These are all so pretty Sandra And such a breath of spring amidst winter! Love these!!!💕💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Beautiful card! So cool that you colored on wood. I look forward to seeing the rest of your projects this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Beautiful cards! Karen Adams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Great variety, great cards! Very nicely done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. These are absolutely gorgeous Sandra!! I’ve never seen the wood paper before, I’ll have to look and see if I can find that here. So creative!!
    -Selena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Absolutely love the first card! It's so pretty & creative! And the other cards are great too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Sorry, having problems with the translation. This was Susan Burns.

      Verwijderen
  23. Geweldig, jolande van Oosterhout

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Absolutely beautiful! Every one of these! I’m in love with the pink flowers 🌸

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Sandra! I had to figure out how to fix my ability to comment on blogs, I hope this sticks, I'm trying to get all caught up! Your use of the smoking wood paper is BRILLIANT!! All of your cards look amazing! Do they smell like anything? Cedar maybe?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Shannon thank you!, yes, they smell a bit to cedar, not much, but still recognizable!!

      Verwijderen
  26. Absolutely love them all! I have to say that the snow globe is my favorite!! Jenni Shamblin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen