Volgers

woensdag 28 december 2022

Growing in Unity, day 3

 I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube



I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


For today's cards I have some Christmas cards.

One of my newest Christmas set, Whit's weenies, perfect set to make a litte scene.



This snowman is one of my favorites, I use it every year! 

Winter Frosty



This owl is just so cute!!

It is called Bernie, and the background stamp I used is Sweadda Weadda




And a heat embossed card, I used again Sweadda Weadda, heat embossed on acetate, and the deer is from a sentiment kit Cheerful Prancing



That was it for today, see you tomorrow for day 4

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable cards
    Karen adams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are just wonderful, Sandra! They are cute, they are elegant...simply beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful cards! I especially love your dachshunds dashing through the snow!!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, my! It's too hard to pick.a favorite... I love all of your cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another set of creative cards! I've seen a lot of interesting ways to use Sweadda Weadda this season including yours! Beautiful embossing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow Sandra that heat embossing on acetate in front of that gold is a wowsers!! Love all your cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful cards! I’ve never hear embossed on acetate. What a cool technique! I love the foiling on the owl card and the dog card is just so adorable!!!
    -Selena Megahan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. These are ALL GREAT cards!!! 😲 (Michelle Lorenz) ♥️🥳🎉

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are just adorable! Love all the cute critters and the snowman! Wonderful cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super cute Christmas card! THanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Darling Christmas cards! I adore the weenie dogs! I have them on my wishlist! The golden deer card is stunning! Wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love all of these! You are well on your way for 2023!
    Angie Buehler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I have a soft spot for snowmen!! My favorite! Jenni Shamblin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love your cards and especially the one with dachshunds. My granddaughter has a little dachshund named Winnie that I love so much!❤️

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen