Volgers

vrijdag 30 december 2022

Day 5 for my Growing in Unity week

 I am so excited, this week I am your Growing in Unity person.

Each day of this week I will show you some projects, made with stamps from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Company.

This is really the most fabulous company, a small family business with the most amazing quality of stamps, cook to order, and they also have the most amazing customer service!!

There is also a fabulous FB group where you can see more inspiration.

Some  links:

Shop

FB page

Instagram

TikTok

You tube


I may draw 2 winners from all people that comment on my blog, they will win a $20 GC to the store!!


For my last day of Growing in Unity I  have used one of my favorite easy stamps

Colossal Snowflake .

This stamp is perfect for quick Christmas cards, or if you need to make a lot!


Embossed with white embossingpowder, sentiment die from Unity Say it Big



Again heat embossed in white, Primary Elements powders for the background


Stamped on Sweadda Weadda background after masking the snowflake



And the week comes to an end.
I want to thank you all for commenting, in a few days I will announce the winners.

I also want to thank Unity for this opportunity, and for making us such beautiful stamps!


Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2023!!


15 opmerkingen:

  1. Your snowflake cards are stunning, Sandra!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations this week!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty!! I especially love the green one. That background really makes the snowflake pop. What a wonderful week, Sandra!!
    -Selena Megahan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Another day that you’ve shown some really beautiful work, Sandra!! What a fabulous week!! Thank you for sharing your amazing talents and inspiration with us!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are great!

    Linda Abel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This snowflake is superb! Especially here in the USA with the winter weather! Thanks for a Great week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this big snowflake image! Beautiful cards and a great sentiment too!
    Great GIU week! Thank you for sharing your cards with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That snowflake is quite a show stopper! You've done a wonderful work with these cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. These are just stunning Sandra ... Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I absolutely love this snowflake!! It’s so striking and bold!! Jenni Shamblin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love the different backgrounds you chose for the snowflake but love that blue plaid! So pretty! You've had such a wonderful week of projects! Thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen