Volgers

vrijdag 17 september 2021

Growing in Unity, final day!

 

Excitement all over for me this week!!

I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!


This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.


There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!


If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!


2 random winners from my comments will win a Giftcard from Unity!!

Isn't that awesome!!


Now here are my cards for my final day.

I have a lot of cards for today.

Black and white / black and gold.

So take a cuppa!

When you have a great sketch, it is easy to make a whole bunch of cards, and with embossing the image it is a quick way too!




I gold embossed Big summertime Bouquet for the first one



Possible, not easy


New fluttering Miracles


Single flower miracles


New fluttering Miracles


New fluttering Miracles


Prefer to smile


Aging gorgeously


Aging gorgeously




This was it folks!!

My whole week of Growing in Unity!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards, and I hope someone will be inspired by them!!

Thank you Unity, for your beautiful stamps, perfect customer service, and the great group we have on Facebook!

I love Unity!


22 opmerkingen:

  1. These designs are great, I love the gold embossing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely stunning what a great idea. I have enjoyed following you this week your work is beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow!! They are all amazing!! I especially like the single flower, gold on black. Just beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Striking cards! I like b&w and gold & black. Classic!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are gorgeous! ❤ Black & white or gold are always so elegant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! So many absolutely gorgeous cards for today! Stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Amazing designs, great stamp choices, I LOVE the gold embossing, but the black/white is stunning too. Gorgeous cards. Great week! Thanks for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awesome cards! I have enjoyed your cards this GIU week. Thanks for the inspiration ~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a beautiful week Sandra! I very much enjoyed looking at your cards! All of these are stunning. I especially love the gold butterfly and the white poppies.
    Thank you for the inspiration this week!
    Shannon Horch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. These cards are so elegant. Love the sparkle and shine.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Such beautiful cards. I like the sparkle of the gold and the simplicity of the black and white. Very pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Absolutely gorgeous creations! The gold just jumps into your vision! You are incredibly talented and thank you for sharing your art with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful cards! I rarely use sketches for inspiration but will try it the next time I'm stuck for inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I am in love with these cards Sandra! They are amazing!
    Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. These are so pretty! I love the gold ones... very elegant!
    Thanks for a great GIU week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. These are all so very elegant and lovely designs. I emboss everything! lol Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Absolutely stunning cards. Thank you for the great week of cards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Wow!!! Stunning cards! You are very talented and you did did a FANTASTIC job! Thank you for sharing with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen