Volgers

donderdag 16 september 2021

growing in Unity, day 4

 

Excitement all over for me this week!!

I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!


This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.


There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!


If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!


2 random winners from my comments will win a Giftcard from Unity!!

Isn't that awesome!!


Now here are my cards for day 4!

Today I used the Say it Big  and matching dies!

Card one, I used Botanical background and foiled the sentiment.



Another one with Botanical background, embossed in white, colored the background with soft pink.


This one is also a beautiful background stam, Daisy days, the backgrounds work perfect with the Big sentiments and dies!!



As last one for today a bit of Mixed media piece.
I used Birthday Blooms, colored with copics.
This stamp is also available as stencil! Highly recommended!



That was it for today, tomorrow my final day already!


20 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous cards today, I love the colours of the flowers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous love the colors. I have the say it big and dies and haven’t used much. Thank you for the inspiration 😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do like background stamps and Unity has some good ones. Your cards are beautiful.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Another beautiful batch of cards! You’ve outdone yourself this week!
    Shannon Horch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your use of color is so wonderful! All of your cards are just gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These are just lovely! I just bought this die set, but haven't used it yet. I love seeing inspiration using product I own.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love them all, the peonies are my favorite one! The color is so vibrant! The background is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful cards! I especially love the last one! ❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Just beautiful cards! Love your stamp choices, your coloring is amazing, and love your designs and colors! Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love these big sentiments! Beautiful cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Gorgeous cards. I love all the florals you used. Say it Big is such a great set!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Pretty cards! I love the sparkle and shine you use.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. How pretty. Love the gold combined with the colorful background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. These are gorgeous Sandra! Your color choices are so bright & cheerful! Love them! Thanks for sharing (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Those big sentiments are absolutely a wonderful focal point.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen