Volgers

woensdag 15 september 2021

Growing in Unity, day 3

 


Excitement all over for me this week!!

I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!


This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.


There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!


If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!


2 random winners from my comments will win a Giftcard from Unity!!

Isn't that awesome!!


Now here are my cards for day 3.

For today it is all about Cuties!!

I just love all those cute animal stamps!


First one is Owl on a mushroom, perfect for any occasion cards.



The panda's are my favorites, too cute!!

This one is called Heart a Bear

I stamped it on a little background called Stick with me



A mini slimline card for this cute dog from the set I ruff you

Isn't this dog adorable!!



And last but certainly not least, Mice Li'l Thank you


This was it for today,Middle of the week already!!

2 more days to go!!

22 opmerkingen:

  1. All very cute, my favorite is the dog. Thanks for showing so many cards. The pattern papers are awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable critters. Fun cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable cards but they always are!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the puppy card! All occasion cards are often in my need to make list!! Keep ahead with those if I can!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are all so stinking cute! I love them!
    Thanks for sharing (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a sweet collection of cards!! I love your color combinations especially the Mushroom card. How am I not familiar with that puppy?! He’s adorable.
    Shannon Horch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What cute cards! I really love that owl on the mushroom! I've never seen that one before.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love all of these cut critters! Adorable cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great ideas for cards! I am not a "cute" card maker, but these are really nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. OH those are cuties! I love them all especially the
    turquoise and red combination!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. These are great! So many cuties! The owl on a mushroom is my favorite.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Such cute cards. I love the owl and the mushroom especially but really all of them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. On my goodness! Those animals are so adorable! The mushroom/owl one really caught my eye.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen