Volgers

maandag 13 september 2021

Growing in Unity, day 1

 


Excitement all over for me this week!!

I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!


This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.


There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!


If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!


2 random winners from my comments will win a Giftcard from Unity!!

Isn't that awesome!!


Now here are my cards for day 1.


Today it is all about Tulips!!

I love this stamp and stencil set!









The stamp is actual very large, they are perfect for slimline cards!

But I needed some square cards, so made them to fit a square card.

I stencilled them with Distress inks, and Distress Oxide inks.


Hope to see you tomorrow for day 2!


Link to products:

layering Tulp stencil

Slimline Tulip stamp


28 opmerkingen:

  1. A very versatile stamp, and I love your colouring

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous. I especially love the orange one. Thanks for a sunny and pretty start to my Monday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful cards! I do love this stamp and stencil set, too.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this stamp and your choice of colors love the orange. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love all of your cards! The colors are perfect and so cheerful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards! I have this stencil and have not used it! I am inspired!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this stamp/stencil set. Your cards are beautiful. I love your color combo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a beautiful start to a new week! Your cards are lovely! I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous! I just love your bright happy colors! Those orange tulips are my favorite!
    Shannon Horch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Your cards are beautiful!! I love using this stamp on slimline cards too. The orange and yellow is my favorite.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love that stamp and stencil combo and you made some gorgeous cards using them. Love the colors you chose. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful cards! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Very beautifully done! I love tulips. Looking forward to your week of inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. These are stunning Sandra! They look almost 3-d and I love the colors. so bright! Thanks for sharing (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Lovely color combos for the tulips! Looking forward to your GIU week!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. This stamp/stencil set is one of my favorites. Your cards are amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. These are beautiful! I love the color combinations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Just stumbled upon my set the other day in a basket of..."You need to ink this "...thank you for the inspiration gf! Can't wait to see what else you showcase this week, always love your cards! ♥️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Beautiful tulip designs! I love the cards you created!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. This stencil/stamp set is one of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. So very pretty! I love that you have been able to use tulips in so many different ways.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen