Volgers

dinsdag 14 september 2021

Growing in Unity, day 2

 


Excitement all over for me this week!!

I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!


This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.


There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!


If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!


2 random winners from my comments will win a Giftcard from Unity!!

Isn't that awesome!!


Now here are my cards for day 2!

Today it is all about Christmas shaker cards.


For the first one I used the stamp Tis the season to be jolly on a decofoil toner card.

I cut out the middle ornament to make it a shaker card.



This one is a fake shaker, glitters between laminating sheets.

The stamp is one of my favoritesf or Christmas cards, Cuddlebug frog.

The background is made with background builders seasonal set 2




This card is a mix and match from small images I got in grabbags, it would work perfect with the stamps from he advent calendar from last year!!


 

For this card I used a background stamp, Sweadda Weada

and combined it with Snow wonderful



So this was day 2 of my GIU week, see you tomorrow!!

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful cards makes me want to get out my Christmas stamps! Love the use of the background builder. Have to ask what did you use to do the gold icicles and snow on third card. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Diane, the icicles are glitter feel off stickers, the snow is very fine fake snow.

      Verwijderen
  2. I love all of your cards! I need to get out my stamps and play!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super shaker cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely shaker cards. Love the background on the last one. Reminds me of a fair isle sweater. TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great cards! Shaker cards are always so fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What great Christmas cards! The frog & the 1st snowman are 2 of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the holiday cards! Makes me want to get busy making my Christmas cards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You are so talented!! Making me want to get out my Christmas stamps and I have so many other holidays and birthdays to get done!! LOL!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great cards. Love the snowman shaker and foil card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. WOW! You have been busy! These are awesome Christmas cards! I love the Snowballman as a shaker card ... he's aorable as is the frog.
    Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Another WOW from me!! Lots of awesome & pretty inspiration. I love the first card (I have that cute snowman!) and thank you for inspiring me to stamp him up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh my so many beautiful Christmas cards! I never could figure out exactly what to do with that Christmas ball toner card front but your idea is just perfect! Thanks for all the winter inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow!! So many great ideas and beautiful results! Love them all!
    Shannon Horch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. These are all great cards! Thank you for the ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Great cards for the holidays! The frog is my favorite! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great collection of Christmas cards. Love the shaker cards.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I LOVE the snowball/snowman stamp on your first card! So darn cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen