Volgers

vrijdag 20 december 2019

Last day of my Growing in Unity week!!

Excitement all over for me this week!!
I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!

This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.

There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!

If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!
2 random winners from my comments will receive 25 random stamps from Unity!!
Isn't that awesome!!

So, my last day already, time flies when you have fun!!

For my last day I am using the Say it big sentiment sets!!


 The Say it big Holday set  paired with Sweadda Weadda.
I stamped the sentiment with versamrk and silver embossingpower and masked it.
Then stamped swaedda Weadda background with white embossing powder.
I colord the trees with green Copic markers.


 For this one I used the normal Say it Big set, as background Botanical background, stamped on glossy paper which I colored in 2 tones distress ink.
Stamped it with Versamark and black embossingpowder.
The sentiment is stamped with white embossing ink,and I used the cutfile with stamping, so easy!!


 This background is Obsessed with Floral, so pretty!!
I colored it with Copic markers.
The sentiment is stamped with Distress Oxides also with the cutfile.




And my very last one, that is not a Say it big sentiment.
But as it says Celebrate Big, I thought it would be fun to add it also.
I used Charm as background, in white embossingpowder, stamped on a green card.
Colored it with polychromo pencils.
The background of the sentiment is made with alcohol ink.


Sooo, that was my last day of growing in Unity.
I hope you all enjoyed looking at my cards, andmaybe I gave you some inspiration.
Thank you all for joining me, and thanks to Unity for this opportunity!!

49 opmerkingen:

  1. These are gorgeous! Great use of the background stamps. Thanks for all of the inspiration this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful cards all week! Merry Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. All your cards are so beautiful...You really inspire me to keep making cards.I love all your creation....Just amazing work....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for your time this week. Beautiful cards all week long.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a wonderful week! I love this last card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. All of your backgrounds are just lovely and compliment the sentiment perfectly. My favorite is the Christmas card. I just love the look of white on kraft and then the hint of color. The pretty flowers with the 'congrats' is a pretty close 2nd. lol Fabulous week of inspiration; thanks for sharing! And Merry Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The coloring on your Congrats card is so beautiful! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I knew you’d feature Say it Big! I love it with Swedda Weadda! Your colors on the congrats card are so refreshing! Fantastic week Sandra!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wonderful cards, great GIU week. Love what you did with Swedda Weather....adding to my wishlist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great way to use those big sentiments. I especially love the first one because it is on Kraft paper and the background. I forgot about coloring embossing with Copic markers. That really sets it off.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thank you for sharing your cards was awesome

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What fun and beautiful cards you have made with the theme saying it big! ( I especially like the Christmas one ... it looks like a gingerbread cookie with fancy icing😋😁) Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us this week!!❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Sandra you are so creative. I enjoyed every day of your week! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. You’re so talented Sandra! These cards are so gorgeous. I’ve got my eye on those big bold sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Melinda!!! I use the big sentiments a lot!! buy while they are still on sale!!

      Verwijderen
  15. A great week. Have enjoyed all your cards. And these big sentiments are my favorite. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Holidays!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love the Say it Big cards! Thanks for a great week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Gah! Another one that needs to "GET IN MY CART" (BELLY, Austin Powers movie reference), lol
    Loved checking in on your cards this week, you did an AMAZING job inspiring us! 😘

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks a lot Michelle!!! And put those in your cart while they are still on sale!!! LOL

      Verwijderen
  18. Such fun cards! Those big sentiments really are perfect focal points on cards!
    THanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Wow! Love all the many different ways you used the backgrounds. Thanks for your week of Unity.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. I have enjoyed your creations all week. Thanks for the inspiration. Your cards are lovely. I especially like the Christmas one. Merry Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. These are are awesome! I really loved ALL of your projects this week! So may ideas and so much work and effort! Wonderful job Sandra!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. FAbulous selection of cards Sandra, love how you have put them all together.
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas
    Faith x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen