Volgers

donderdag 19 december 2019

Day 4 , Growing in Unity

Excitement all over for me this week!!
I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!

This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.

There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!

If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!
2 random winners from my comments will receive 25 random stamps from Unity!!
Isn't that awesome!!


Flowers, I think my favorite stamps to color!!


 You are forever beautiful is one of my favorite flower stamps.
Here I stamped it with Stazon on a cork coaster.
I colored it with acrylic paints and finished it of with a layer of glitter ModPodge.


 Here I colored it with Copic markers and metallic paint.
I also added a layer of glitter ModPodge over the flowers.


And these are colored with aquarel paints.
Added a bit of Nuvo gold Shimmer spray.
The background paper is actually a piece of leftover wall paper!!



 My other favorite flower stamp is Array of fall!
It is so beautiful and very easy to color, all the shades are already drawn!
This one I colored qith aquarel paint.
Added a bit of Distress oxides on the sides of the cardstock.
The sentiment is from a grabbag.


 And this one was even more easy to make!
I just stamped the image with Versamark and black embossingpowder.
Then covered the whole card with 3 colors of Distress Oxides.
And then added a bit  more color to the flowers with a yellow pencil.


Tomorrow is my last day of my Growing in Unity week.
Make sure to comment on all of my posts to make chance of a bag of Unity stamps!!



47 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all your different styles of colouring - I would never have thought to use a cork coaster!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow....they are all beautifu . Array of Fall is ine if my favorites. Great coloring techniques. Thanks for sharing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful flowers, the first flower is one of my favorite Unity Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! Beautiful cards and coaster! Love these flowers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The cork coaster is a great idea. I love the orange blossoms in all your cards. They are colored so beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! So creative and versatile, awesome ideas😘

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So many ideas! All so beautiful. Left over wallpaper, wow how inventive. Great cards and the cork is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow the different takes using the same stamps is very fun. I really love the array of fall stamp, and the techniques you used gave you great results. Thank you so much for a great post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOW WOW WOW! The florals are gorgeous! I LOVE all the different color combos and backgrounds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh.my.word! These are all so beautiful! I’ll have to put both these stamps to my add list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you!!yes, these stamps are amazing!!! ( and on sale right now!!!)

      Verwijderen
  11. yass girl. Loving the vibe you have going!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You do flowers so well Sandra!!! Love all your pretty cards and coaster!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love the one with the lattice die! That floral stamp fits perfectly in between!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Ahhh! So pretty!! Love all the orange you used and you know I am weak for Forever Beautiful. Fantastic creations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Shannon!!! Yes, Forever beautiful is one of my favorites too!!

      Verwijderen
  15. Loving these very pretty flowers and all the different ways you have colored them. Very nice cards!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. All of them are lovely. I didn't even know they made glitter ModPodge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I love how you colored all of these cards. The flowers are so pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. You are forever beautiful is one of my favorites too! I love the coloring on techniques on all of your cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Great cards, I love all cards with flowers, buy yours are always so beautiful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Great flower cards Sandra! I love that you repurposed wallpaper! I like doing that with tags from clothing purchases, Kleenex boxes, and anything that can be salvaged safely, lol
    Love how the tri-colored one using oxide inks turned out, and the lattice one...GAH, THEY ARE ALL FABULOUS! ♥️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Wow! Wow! Wow!
    All of these are gorgeous Sandra! I love them all!
    Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen