Volgers

maandag 23 december 2019

Growing in Unity winners and one more card.

I have one more card to show you and then I will announce my winners of my Growing in Unity week!!

A few weeks ago I was a winner of a prize on the Friends of Unity bloghop!
Each month a couple of friends show us cards with Unity stamps and they have prizes out of their own pocket too.
I was the lucky winner on the blog of Joyce Verdon and I won this beautiful stamp!!
Thanks again Joyce!!
Encompassed Beauty

I made this card with it today:



Colored with copics this time.

Now, for my winners:
Congrats to Cara Malmrose and Shannon Horch!!!
Please contact me as soon as possible, but within 2 weeks!

Thank you all for the encouraging comments, so much appreciated!!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. You are so very welcome.... just wow! You have really done an outstanding job on this stamp! So very lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous card Sandra and wow! Thank you so much for drawing my name! What an awesome surprise!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen