Volgers

woensdag 18 december 2019

Growing in Unity day 3

Excitement all over for me this week!!
I'm your Growing in Unity Gal this week!!

This week I will show every day projects I made with Unity stamps.

There is a great Unity group on Facebook too, with lots of inspiration, and a lots of friendly people, if you love Unity, come and join the group!

If you comment on my blog this week on my Unity posts, you make chance on a fabulous prize!!
2 random winners from my comments will receive 25 random stamps from Unity!!
Isn't that awesome!!


Today is a great day to show you some cute elephants:



 First card is with CuddleBug Elephant
Colored him (or her) with Copic markers and fussy cut the image.
The background is a spellbinders die.
The sentiment is a grabbag stamp.


 And another CuddlyBug Elephant.
This time colored with polychromo pencils on craft.
The sentiment is from the kit Meant for Adventure.






And then, one of my favorite cuties!! Sweet Elle.
Colored on craft with polychromo's again.
The background is an Alcohol ink background, the banner and paper behind Elle is from a leftover piece of the shaving cream technique




Here I colored her with Copic markers.
The Hello sentiment is from the kit Free your dreams.


That was it for today!!
Come and join me tomorrow again for the 4th day!!

47 opmerkingen:

  1. Awe. Sweet Elle and the Cuddlebug Elephant. Very nicely done. Sandra.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute. Elephants on hump day seem a good choice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sweet cards!!! Thank you so much for all the cuteness!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The elephant cards are adorable. I love the layers and colors you have chosen. Your shading on the elephant is great and I love the heart balloon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love these stamps and what you did with them. Thank you for the inspiration

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OMGoodness, what adorable cards. I love the elephant and your coloring is amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your elephant theme! So much detail in every card. Amazing job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wonderful elephant cards. I do love cuddlebugs!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are all so beautifully designed and colored. I love the first card - it's just so sweet and I love the pretty papers & flowers you used. But I also love your shaving cream banner. That card is so colorful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. All so sweet, Sandra! Your coloring on the first card is wonderful!! Coloring on kraft always gets me though... love it!! I can’t pick a fave! They’re all too sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. OH SO SWEET! You just reminded me of Dumbo! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Adorable cards... I love Sweet Elle, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I have a soft spot for Ellie! You let her shine!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. What sweet cards Sandra!!! Your coloring is beautiful!! Who makes the polychrome pencils? Are they water color? How do Unity blend them? I have Sweet Elle and Cuddlebug Elephant has been on my wish list for awhile, which I may have to finally get after seeing your cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Dorothy!!! Polychromo's are from Faber Castell, they are not water colors, but regular pencils, they blend perfectly, on craft I don't use gamsol, but on white paper I sometimes do, but not really necessary! Sweet Elle and the cuddlebug are adorable, get them!!LOL

      Verwijderen
  15. I love all of your elephant cards, they are just gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Your elephant creations are SO DANG CUTE! Love your coloring and the colors youve chosen for these cards ♥️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. O my goodness those elephants are so cute

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love the cute little elephants!
    All 4 cards are just adorable!
    (Hugs) Cara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. These elephants are so dang cute! Love them all.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Darling elephants!! Love your coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Wonderful as ever Sandra. I need to order a cuddlebug elephant.... 😉

    Echt leuk jouw GIU week!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Erica!!!! Thanks Erica!!
      and yes, you should order the elephant, he is so cute!!

      Verwijderen
  22. So cute! Your detail in coloring is gorgeous. sweet Elle is adorable! Love these Sandra!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. These cards are the cutest! Your coloring is fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen