Volgers

woensdag 10 juni 2015

Freebie/Progressive Challenge June

The new Freebie/Progressive challenge on The Outlawz for the month of June has as sponsor
We all got this gorgeous poppy image.
I had some new stencils and a fresh can of structure paste, so I wanted to use that for this card.

 I painted a small canvas board with blue paint, added a sort of border with white paint.
Then, after it dried ( sigh) I took the stencil and the paste and added it on the board.
Stencil is from Dutch Doobadoo.
 The image is colored with watercolor pencils and twinkling H2O, those are just great!!! They give  a nice shimmer on the image ( if you could see it in real, lol).
I also added some structurepaste on the image.
When it was completely dry I painted the paste and added some Smooch spritz, also for a nice shimmer.



1 opmerking:

  1. What a fun, beautiful, bright canvas! Love the colors you used in your pretty design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen