Volgers

zaterdag 13 juni 2015

Clean & Simple Challenge | Masking, part one

There is another CAS challenge at Make it Crafty.
Theme: "This month our focus is on masking. Whether you use a mask to create a scene of characters and objects, create a fancy background or use a mask to stamp a portion of an image".

Now, we got a very cute freebie in the Make it Crafty FB group,( join us if you're not a member yet!!) so I used this image for the CAS challenge.
I made some photo's, not great quality, cause I made them on my phone.

 First, I colored the image with Twinkling H2O and some watercolor paint for the skin.
 I added some drops of masking liquid to make some water bubbles, and let it dry for a while.
 I took my Metallic PanPastels and colored the background, added some blue PanPastel too.
I removed the drops of maks liquid by rubbing it of with my finger, goes very easily without destroying your paper ( watercolorpaper, it doesn't work with copicspaper!)
 Then I added som Glossy accents on the white "bubbles".
The final card, on a punched background.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this, Sandra! You colored her beautifully and I just love the way you did the water background! Very cool! Love the twisted easel design and your die cut, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Sandra, this is beautiful, so elegant. Thank you so much for joining our Clean and Simple Masking Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen