Volgers

zaterdag 13 juni 2015

Clean & Simple Challenge | Masking, part 2

My second card for the Make it Crafty Cas challenge.
This month our focus is on masking. Whether you use a mask to create a scene of characters and objects, create a fancy background or use a mask to stamp a portion of an image.

Also with that cute image Shellina.

Tthis image was colored with watercolor pencils.
 I made a mask for the image, with tracingpaper and put it on the colored image.
 I took some left over waves, cut with Cameo and put them over the masked image.
 With Distress inks I inked the background.
 This was the result.
 I added some stickles on her tail for some shine.
Finished card!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Another beautifully colored image! And I love the background on this one, too! Also, really love the green ribbon--it accents your design so well! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are rocking this challenge. This is another great sample, I love the wave effect you have here. Thank you so much for joining our Clean and Simple Masking Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card, Sandra! I love the background you have created! Thanks for joining us at our MiC CAS challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen