Volgers

zaterdag 6 april 2019

Unity challenge for April

There is a new challenge on the Unity Facebook group, hosted by Bobbie Sue McConathy.
This one will run the whole month of April, and it is a fun challenge!!
Paper napkin cards!!
I love the Unity challenges and always try to make something for those challenges.

Here are two projects I entered:

For the first card I used the only napkin I had in the house!!
Added a few dots with a stencil and Black Soot Distress ink.
The sentiment is from the kit Hello Beautiful, stamped and embossed on vellum.



Second is a large tag, used a napkin I bought today.
I used Mod Podge and Mod Podge glitter to get the napkin on the tag.
Before I shade the tag a bit with Distress Oxide inks, so the single layer of the napkin gets a bit of vintage look when glued down.
The bee is from the kit Beautiful Birthday Wishes, and the sentiment is from the kit Free your dreams.

1 opmerking: