Volgers

zondag 16 december 2018

Last sketch for 2018

I am a little late with my Sketch blogpost for The Outlawz!
But, this is the last one for 2018, and you have time to enter till the first one in 2019 starts!!
So lots of time!!

For the month of December, we are shaking things up a bit. 

Each Design Team gal picked her favorite sketch from the last few years and created from that sketch. For your entry, you may pick from any of the sketches our DT used this week.

AND

You have until the first January 2019 challenge starts to submit your entry. Please let us know which sketch you used when you enter your creation. 


AND

You may enter as many times as you like for this one! 

This is the sketch I chose:

And here is my card, the last one for 2018, time flies!

Charm border background from Unity stamps!

I hope to see you at The Outlawz!!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and crafty New year!!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten