Volgers

zondag 4 maart 2018

Spring tag

As some of you already know I love Unity stamps!!
So it is always fun to have some crafty time and make something just for fun!

One of my favorite artists of Unity is Tierra Jackson, she makes adorable images, and I just found out she has an Etsy store where she sells digital images!!
Rubber stamps are my favorite, but digi's are also great, instant delivery :D
Make sure to check her store here!

Today I made this cute tag, a combination of rubber stamps and digital.


Stamps used:
Chicken Wire background from Unity Stamps
Sentiment stamp from Unity Stamps
Snails digital stamps from Tierra Jackson

Colored with watercolor pencils.
Background and sentiment embossed with embossingpowders.
Background colored with Distress Oxide inks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten