Christina Hor has a card drive again!!!
For all information, check this link.
The purpose of Cards for Little Hearts is to collect handmade cards for the Heart Center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to distribute to children with congenital heart disease and to help lift their spirits while they are hospitalized for major heart surgery or are having a particularly tough time.
This card drive is opens to both U.S. and International participants. Anyone is welcome to help make the cards, including children, grandchildren and students.
SHARE THE MESSAGE
For this occassion we also have a bloghop!!!
For this hop I made a few cards with a winter theme.
Here is the bloghop order:
hop start here --> Christina Hor
Jo's Scrap Shack
Sandra Blaricum (you are here)
hop ends here --> Donna Ellis
BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY
How to win:
- Comment on each blog by Sunday, August 6th at 11:55 p.m. Eastern time.
- Two (2) randomly winners will be drawn from all comments left here on my blog and participating designers blog
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 8th at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
Prizes to win:
- One (1) randomly winner will win a $15 Simon Says Stamp gift card and
- One (1) randomly winner will win a $15 Ellen Hutson gift certificate