Volgers

zondag 1 november 2015

Newest publication of TTCRD Magazine!!

Yes!!
We have another great magazine for you, preview is on top of my blog!!



The November-December edition of Through the Craft Door is available in the Subscribers Only Area of the website.
Greetings of the Season! Welcome to another edition of Through the Craft Room Door! For me, this adventure started one year ago when,  with a huge leap of Faith, Colleen Holmes handed me the reins of Through the Craft Room Door Website, Magazine and Challenge Blog trusting me to care for something she had put a lot of time and emotion into.
It has been an amazing year and  to celebrate there are blog hops happening all month long so make sure you follow along.
I hope you are ready for an awesome magazine adventure! The Design Team of Through the Craft Room Door has outdone themselves again and created some amazing tutorials and inspiration for you to try out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten