Volgers

woensdag 1 april 2015

New anything goes challenge at TTCRD

The new challenge is up and running at TTCRD
This weeks sponsor is DÉCOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES

 Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craftroom Door!



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6F2ibrMoofQ6OT_AjcDaY6AwKgMCN9YqBCczvUlL0Cvd6XJLB8fUwl6d75RhmCKSrNRPQzaUfxDK3bW8udbbmEn9zoePXf5jFwZvmJDkIB0FN4Sg9RIQ10FzepkniM4bwXMqG0qQp8hc/s1600/DDDoodles_banner.png 

PRIZE: Digital Paper/Element Kit


Come  and take a look at the beautiful creations the DT made with those lovely digital elements!

This is what I made:

 

The image I used on this digital card is from Make it Crafty. colored with Copics.
All elements and tag is from DÉCOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, Sandra, what a great use of digital images! Love this entire design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Sandra,

    I just wanted to come by (albeit a little late) and check out your project a little closer. For having to step in at the last minute you have done an incredible job putting together your design. I love that you made it a digital card. The fact that you took an image you coloured by hand and then reincorporating it into your digital design is brilliant. Of course, all the shadows you added makes all the elements just pop. Thanks for showcasing my items so nicely.

    Regards,
    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Lisa, it was fun to make a digital design like this with your beautiful elements!

      Verwijderen