Volgers

zaterdag 9 augustus 2014

Keep calm and.....

Kit and Clowder's august challenge has started and the theme is: FUN HAIR COMBOS
That sounds like fun!
So I had this cute image from Make it Crafty, one of my favorite stores for digi's, I had to color up for this challenge.
But I also had one painting board left, so I decided not to make a card, but a wall hanging. 



Also played with my cameo again :-D
Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04
Hair: BG10, 13, 15, 49,  BV01, 04, 08
Clothes: BV20, 23, 25,   V20, 22, 25, 28

Entering at Kit and Clowder August challenge and for fun in the Twisted thursday challenge on The Outlawz
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your wall hanging! It's beautifully designed and detailed! Very sweet image and love the colors you used in your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card! Love the fun hair color! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen