Volgers

zondag 10 november 2013

Make it Crafty sketch and color challenge

There is a new sketch challenge on the facebook group of Make it Crafty, AND, there is also a new challenge on the Make it Colorful blog!


First I'll show you the sketch you have to follow:


That's a lot of layers!!!

And the colorchallenge is:

Easy Challenge – Use skin colours you don’t normally use.
Hard Challenge – Define the muscle and bone structure.

I'll go for the easy challenge with this card, I tried to add some bonestructure but I not happy enough to enter the hard challenge.
So for now, I added colors to the skin I never used before.








The colors I used for the skin:
New colors, YR30 and BV000
Old colors, E00 and E02

Other colors:
Hair: E53, E57, E59.
Cape: R35, R37, R59.
Shoes and skirt, B93, B95, B97, B99,  2, C5,C7.
Shirt, YR04, YR07, YR09.


And some awesome news: I was one of the winners of the last sketch challenge :-)
You can see this card here.
 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch, Sandra! And I love your DP, too! Your coloring is just wonderful! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome job on the sketch and I can see how you added muscle definition. :D Thanks for playing along in the November Make it Colourful challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I think you did really well with this tough challenge. You can really see muscles definition here. Thanks for playing at Make it Colourful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think you did really well with this tough challenge. You can really see muscles definition here. Thanks for playing at Make it Colourful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen