Volgers

zondag 9 juni 2013

several cards in one post :-)

I have several cards to share today, all for The Outlawz.
Most of them were finished but I didn't had the energy to post, nasty cold.

So let start with nr.1, for the monday challenge.
Theme is Wedding or anniversary.



And... I forgot the sentiment...
Dies are from Memorybox, love those dies!

Second card: for the colorchallenge.
Colors to use:

Twist: add bling.




Everything I used on this card  is from Touched by a butterfly, kit used is Graduation day.
I adde some bling on the frame and layered the owl.

Card nr.3, for the Twisted Thursday
Twist, animals.



Embossed a piece of foil with a heart die.
The image is colored with copics, and the image is from.....I will add the artist tomorrow, my digi's are still on my old computer :-)
If anyone knows, please tell me!

And last one for today, CFC challenge, entry nr.1



I used my copics again on this one :-)
Image from Sandi Hugget.




1 opmerking:

  1. These are all fabulous, Sandra! I love them--you are such a loyal Outlawz member! :^)
    And I hope you are feeling much better now. :^)
    Big hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen