Volgers

woensdag 1 mei 2013

greetings and colorchallenge

I just finished my cards for the greetingschallenge ( monday) and the colorchallenge (tuesday) on The Outlawz.
The greetingschallenge has a favorite thme: Anything goes ( as long as you have a sentiment on your card).
Easy and fun to make :-)

This is my card:



A simple 3D cuttingsheet with matching papers.


And these are the colors for the Twisted Tuesday:

Twist: add buttons.
My card for it;


The buttons are actually little brads.
Also a 3D cutting sheet, and embroidery.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een super leuke hollandse kaart en een leuke bloemen kaart Sandra.

    groetjes karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both cards are wonderfully-designed, love the images and the papers! Great take on the color challenge, btw! And you know I love your Greetings card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen