Volgers

dinsdag 12 december 2017

TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge

The new challenge is up and running on the TTCRD blog!!

This week our Sponsor is Little Blue Button with  a $10.00 store voucher

Hello! My name is Olga. I’m the owner and designer of Little Blue Button Stamps. All the designs you can see in our releases were illustrated by me.
All my life I loved to draw. I inherited this from my Grandfather Ivan, who created a lot of illustrations for my and my sister’s classes, he did a lot of oil paintings, carvings, engravings and was very creative till the last breath.
I remember myself visiting their house and watching him drawing and painting. It was such a magical time for me!
I started to draw as I was little. Who didn’t?=) But this love never left me, it followed me for all these years.
I had no chance to attend any art school or faculty, I learn everything by myself.
I always get a lot of support from my family and friends. I used to draw Christmas and other holidays banners for our local village club, for my University faculty and for my friends.
Then I had to put some of my drawings for sale and now this is my main income, since I live in a war zone of Ukraine and have no job.
My main supporters and inspiration are my family and my boyfriend Konstantin, who supports me in all my starts. Thanks to him I discovered digital pencil and he encouraged me to start this company.
Little Blue Button Stamps started its life in December 2012 as free digital stamps company “Digital designs by Olga”.
Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started its work.
In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C.C.Designs company. In Fall 2014 we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.
 Now I continue to create designs for digital stamps and printables by LBBS and clear stamps for Russian store by Tamara Startseva.
It is so hard to be a foreigner in this business, so I am so very thankful to each of my customers for support!
For this week I made:
 

Colored with Polychromo pencils
 
See you in the challenge!!
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten