Volgers

dinsdag 14 november 2017

Another project for the Unity challenge

Tonight I made another project for the Unity challenge on their FB group.
I found an old shadowbox yesterday when I was searching for something else and an idea popped into my head!!






I made a background with Cadence paint, blue Zirkon and Dark Turquoise.
Added some stars with a Cadence stencil with Cadence sunflower paint.
Heat embossed the Star stamp and the sentiment.
Added some Dora wax with a little water and a brush in the stars.

Then I stamped Winter blessings on the glass with Stazon.
Colored a bit on the backside with glass paint and a white posca marker.

A string of lights and finished!!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Well done Sandra! And thanx for sharing our products on the webshop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so beautiful, Sandra!! So creative and such a wonderful holiday decoration! I bet it is absolutely gorgeous in real life!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sandra, I love this project! It is beautiful! I See this concept being used for so many occasions. Thank you for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! Is this ever gorgeous, Sandra! I'd want to leave it up year round. FAbulous! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous shadowbox...saw your project in The Outlawz. When I came to your blog I thought it was a couple of different shadowboxes; but the lights you added took on a different look and makes it stunning...love it all

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen