Volgers

donderdag 18 februari 2016

Make it Crafty challenges

For the month of February, there are 2 new challenges again on Make it Crafty.
The CAS challenge, Theme: Splats and the Make it colourfull challenge, theme: Transparency.

For the first one, the CAS challenge, I made this card:



I made the background with Brusho powders on watercolor cardstock.
The flower frame is cut with cameo.
The sentiment is a digital sentiment,which Ican't find in the store anymore, but it is from Make it Crafty!!
I cut it 3 times with my cameo from cardstock, glued them together, colored with copics, and then heat embossed with clear embossingpowder.


The other card is for the transparency challenge:



Images used are: Sapphire sitting and Daffodil swing.
Colred with copics, background with PanPastel.
The colors are in real much brighter, but had to use my phone for the pictures this time :D


1 opmerking:

  1. Who says blue and green should not be seen?! What a wonderful card Sandra. I also like the transparency card. This is a visual treat of a post. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Clean and Simple. Good Luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen