Volgers

woensdag 21 oktober 2015

this weeks sketch at the Outlawz

We have a new sketch for you at The Outlawz!!

For the month of October, we are so pleased that our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique.
The winner will receive 2 images of their choice. PLEASE NOTE: if the winner used a STAMPING BOUTIQUE or GLITTERBABE image they will receive 1 extra image of their choice making a total of 3 images.

 this is the sketch for this week:


And this is what I made:




I hope you will come and check the fabulous work of the DT and join us!!




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Darling take on the sketch, Sandra! Love the pretty palette & paper, the cute image, and your fab coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. awe LOVE LOVE LOVE. Such a cute image and awesome sketch! You did an amazing job with his fur. He looks so fluffy and comfy. Looking at him make me want to take a nap myself. Haha. Beautifully done Sandra. I just realized I never follow your blog. Now I am via Google+.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What beautiful colours and the image is so sweet.
    Love Alli Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen