Volgers

vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

Make it Crafty time!!

So, it's time again for the Make it Crafty challenges!!
The CAS and the Coloring challenge have the same theme this month, so you can join both with one card, isn't that easy!!!
 Theme for this  month is "Bright Colors".

For these challenges I used the beautiful Brietta , isn't she gorgeous!!!



For her hair I used a colorcombo from Jennifer Dove's Color of the day, I love this red hair combo!!
Pop over for her combo's if you haven't yet!!



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your skin tone coloring is incredible Sandra! I still have so much trouble figuring where to apply the shading and blend well for that flawless look. You and Jean just made it so easy when it come to coloring. She is a beauty. Beautiful color palette and I love your background as well! Is that from stencil? Beautifully done Sandra. Hope you'll have a lovely weekend.

    Hugs, Christina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, beautifully designed, Sandra! And your coloring is fantastic! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous fairy and I love the colour of her hair!! Thanks for joining us at Make it Crafty CAS Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen