Volgers

zondag 5 juli 2015

Bird on a branch

It is such nice summer weather here in the Netherlands now!!
Time to pick up my pencils and color outside :D
Unfortunately, when coloring a few of the leads broke again and again when sharpening.
So annoying!! I asked a question at the Derwent B page, but no answer there.
Then I asked in the Passionate Paper Creations page, and there they gave me a link where people tried the microwave to "melt" the lead together again.
I tried and it worked!!! Sharpening without breaking and...off to color again!!
( 15 sec, and added a bowl of water in the micro too)

So here is the card I was working on:



Image is from Jennifer Dove from DoveArtStudio, available at CC design.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, how beautiful, Sandra! Love the bird, your design, and the fab embellishments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    (I would never attempt pencils! You are much braver than I!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen