Volgers

donderdag 17 april 2014

anything goes in blue

Today I finished a card for the facebook challenge from Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse, that's anything goes.
Of course you have to use an image from Mo's Digital pencil.
This card is also made for the new Kit and Clowder challenge, theme: Blue.
Can be coloring or something blue on your project.

So this is what I made:









I love this little nurse!
Colored with Copics, I added some plaster and made a bow from bandage :-D
Die is from Marianne Design and the scrabble stamp is from Noor design.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fabulous get well card! Love the great design! Love your darling image & coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow this is a gorgeous little project which will make any patient feel better instantly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen