Volgers

woensdag 20 november 2013

Make it Colorful challenge #3

I made a card for the hard challenge on Make it Colorful, from Make it Crafty.

Rules:
Easy Challenge – Use skin colours you don’t normally use
Hard Challenge – Define the muscle and bone structure

This card is for both challenges, as I also used skin colors I normally don't use.

New skincolors, beside my normal ones; E11 and BV00, BV000.
Other skin colors E000,E00, E02.

I forgot to write down the other used colors, sorry :-)

Here is my attempt:











All colored with Copics, except for the wall, this is PanPastel orange, orange shade and light gold.

Another image is waiting for this challenge, so stay tuned!!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great colouring Sandra! Love the muscle definition and the scene looks wonderful :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow I love your card! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment Sandra. What great coloring you did.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your card. Your colouring in is absolutely fantastic throughout. I like the tones you've created in the wall with the Pan Pastels and the fire looks quite warming and inviting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OMGoodness, how gorgeous! Your coloring is just fantastic, Sandra! I love this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a fun scene and a great setup! Love how you did her knees - very well done. :D Thanks for playing along in the November Make it Colourful challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Look at those knees! I love the little scene too. Well done Sandra. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You totally rocked those knees! You gave this image a lot of attention and it shows. Great job. Wow! Thanks for playing in the November Challenge, i look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen