Volgers

zaterdag 24 augustus 2013

Wow, I'm a winner at Make it Crafty!!

I'm so exited!! I'm a winner at the Make it Crafty Challenge on Facebook!!
In the easy gradient challenge I ended 2nd place!




And I must admit I am a little proud on it :-)

This is the card/image I made:







It took a while to color, but with a great tutorial on the Make it Crafty blog I made it :-)
You can get the image here, for a great prize.
I masked the image after coloring and stamped the background with Versamark, and added purple Panpastel on the stamped background.




4 opmerkingen:

  1. I can see why you won, Sandra! This is just beautifully colored! Way to go! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Congrats again!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow! That hair looks amazing! You did a beautiful job! Congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Sandra!! Your card is stunning and I think your coloring and the hair is beautifully done!! Congrats!

    Hugs
    Darcy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen